The Center will be a resource for topics in habitat protection and restoration, land management, and other related areas.
Information can be provided in a variety of formats, including:
- Formal presentations at professional meetings
- Conferences at IPFW or elsewhere sponsored by the Center focusing on select topics
- Web pages about endangered and other native species, guidelines for habitat management, sustainable living
- Brochures and other printed documentation
- Informal visits to schools, environmental groups and regional agencies